To give employees and customers a clean, healthy and positive work environment, it’s important to make sure your office space is looking its best. To maintain this clean environment amidst the hustle and bustle of daily business activities, it’s important to hire professionals to clean your space on a somewhat regular basis.
COIT offers businesses special proprietary maintenance programs that can provide you with a lot of benefits. These perks include:
- Multi-Service Discount Advantages
- Monthly billing programs
- A personal Account Manager who knows your facility
- Affordable programs that stay within your budget
- By paying special attention to entryways, your business stays cleaner for longer
- Customized programs include the services your office needs most
- The option to join the Planned Emergency Response Program "Prepare Now"
What's the Difference between Restorative Cleaning and Maintenance Cleaning?
- Usually a one-time cleaning
- Involves hot water extraction or steam cleaning (carpets)
- Utilizes a truck mounted cleaning system
- Involves a hot water extraction system (with wand)
Hot water extraction is now recommended by carpet manufacturers as a way to keep up with regular maintenance and remove harmful contaminants. According to studies, this method can get rid of 99% of germs, dirt and allergens hiding in your carpets.
The purpose of investing in maintenance cleaning is to keep your office space in the best condition possible. Services included in maintenance cleaning:
- Spot cleaning
- Encapsulate cleaning
- Absorbent pad (bonnet)
- Rotary shampoo
- Pile lifting
Together, both restorative cleaning and maintenance cleaning can keep your office space looking as clean as possible. Our certified technicians will focus on entryways and hallways to ensure you make a good first impression on your customers and potential employees.