We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- We will require the use of a threaded cold-water faucet.
- If you know the nature of any spots or areas of concern, please inform the technician during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we can maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the furniture we will be moving.
- Please have pets removed from the area.
- Typical carpet will dry within a day. During this time we recommend keeping small children and pets off the carpet as well as shoes that can transfer soil to the clean carpet. Also, please watch your footing, as walking from damp carpeting onto adjacent wood or tile floors may cause them to be slick immediately after cleaning.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize incidence of varnish stains on the clean carpet.
- Occasionally carpet will bubble or ripple after cleaning. This should dissipate as the carpet dries. It may take up to 2 to 3 days for the carpet to fully restore back to its original format.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed carpet. If you are aware of any installation problems or issues, please inform our technician prior to cleaning so that we may take extra precautions.