Tired of looking at stone surfaces coated in dirt, dust, oil and scratches that weren’t there when you first set your eyes on it? Coit stone cleaning Vancouver can revive and restore your home’s stone surfaces through periodic granite cleaning, marble cleaning and more.
Not only do we get rid of surface oil, dirt and stains that coat your stone surfaces; we’ll actually conduct a five-step cleaning process that goes deeper than any household stone cleaners can go.
We’ll start by preparing your stone surfaces for a deep clean. Next, we’ll pre-seal the surface to ensure maximum dryness before we begin. Then, we’ll hone the surface of the stone using tough grease cutters to cut through built-ups grime and stains, carefully removing any scratches as well.
Next, we’ll polish the stone using professional cleaning equipment. And finally, we’ll seal the surface of the stone to make sure it’s protected between cleanings.
Why Should You Invest in Coit Stone Cleaning Vancouver?
- With every single in depth cleaning treatment we perform, we’ll use professional, heavy duty equipment to remove waxes and oils that build up gradually.
- If your stone surfaces appear to be scratched or damaged in any way, our Coit technicians can use high-quality diamond pads to hone, polish and restore your stone so it appears new again.
- Over time, various types of stone surfaces deteriorate, collecting contamination and stains along the way; using professional sealers, Coit technicians can apply a layer of protection between cleanings, which are most effective when done every 24 months.
- From kitchens to bathrooms to various outdoors spaces, Coit Vancouver can deep clean and restore stone regardless of where it’s located throughout your home.
- If you are dealing with cracked or broken stone, you can rely on Coit’s expertise to take care of necessary repairs, in addition to the highest quality cleaning.
- No matter which kind of stone that needs to be cleaned, from Saltillo, to travertine, to granite, to marble, to slate and more, Coit Vancouver is happy to tackle all kinds of professional stone cleaning – with guaranteed results.
Coit Natural Stone Cleaners: IICRC Certified to Deliver the Industry’s Best Results
Coit Vancouver technicians are formally trained so they can learn exactly how to produce these guaranteed results. Thanks to an organization called the IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, this worldwide organization sets standards professional companies follow to ensure they’re cleaning your stone surfaces properly.
By enrolling in IICRC training courses and passing related certification exams, you can feel confident that each Coit Vancouver technician has completed the latest and greatest hands-on training so they can excel at their jobs and deliver results.
Rest Assured Your Investment is Protected with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re on the fence about investing money in professional cleaning for your stone surfaces, consider this: with every single service we provide for our customers, we also provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee that you’ll be satisfied – or your money back.
- Reclean – if your stone surfaces are anything less than sparkling when cleaning is complete, let us know and we’ll get started on a second round of cleaning right away, at no extra cost.
- Refund – should the second cleaning not leave you thrilled, we’ll go ahead and refund the full-service cost.
- Repair – if one of our technicians accidentally breaks anything during the cleaning process, Coit Vancouver will pay for all associated repairs.
- Rectify – if you don’t want to go the repair route, let us know and we’ll present you with a cash credit that’s equal to the item’s value.
So there you have it: an in-writing guarantee that your investment in cleaning and preserving your home’s stone surfaces with Coit will be worth it.
Call Coit today to learn more and set up an appointment.