How many times have you sat on your furniture after a long day and wished it looked and felt cleaner? If you find yourself wishing your couch or chairs were in better shape, Coit upholstery cleaning Victoria can certainly lend a hand.
Each of our expertly trained technicians comes equipped with knowledge and professional equipment to give your upholstery the deepest clean it can experience. Not only will our technicians leave your upholstery looking and feeling much better; the results of their deep cleaning will leave your home in a healthier state.
Upholstery collects germs, dirt, bacteria and other allergens that seep into the air you breathe every day. After a thorough deep cleaning, the surrounding air in your home will be clear of potential germs that can have a negative impact on your health. Investing in professional upholstery cleaning from Coit gets you one step closer to a cleaner and healthier home.
What You Can Expect from Coit Upholstery Cleaning Victoria
- Our team of experts offers furniture cleaning for all kinds of fabrics; no matter which material your furniture pieces are made of, we have the right equipment and expertise to properly treat it.
- Coit upholstery cleaners will not only professionally remove stains; we’ll also extract any odors that may be lurking within the material, leaving your furniture looking clean and smelling fresh.
- Based on the type of fabric on each piece of furniture that needs deep cleaning, we’ll utilize a method that’s best suited to produce results, while preserving its condition.
- If you have pets that spend time on your furniture and leave hair and stains behind, our technicians know exactly how to get rid of hair and spots as well.
- To guard against future stains, we can apply COITGard fabric protector as part of our upholstery cleaning services.
- If any of your furniture needs reupholstering to freshen it up and restore its original condition, let us know so we can help.
Coit Vancouver Upholstery Cleaners Are Professionally Certified by the IICRC
When our Coit technicians are reupholstering your furniture, deep cleaning it or restoring it, we’re doing so with the best practices of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in mind.
The IICRC is a leader in the professional cleaning industry, setting standards and best practices for cleaning companies in more than 25 countries globally. As cleaning technology evolves and new, more effective methods are developed, the IICRC communicates new procedures and recommendations to companies like Coit who want to stay on the cutting edge.
As a result, Coit stays committed to using the most effective procedures to clean your furniture.
Our Furniture Cleaning Team Offers a 100% Guarantee with Every Single Service
We have the utmost confidence that these deep cleaning procedures will work every time on your upholstery. So much so that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to each and every one of our customers.
So what does this guarantee look like when put into action?
- If your upholstery doesn’t look as good as new after our deep cleaning service, we’ll reclean it for you right away, at no extra cost.
- Should the recleaning not improve the results, please let us know so we can present you with a complete refund.
- If we accidentally cause damage to an item in your home as we’re cleaning your upholstery, we won’t hesitate to take care of all repairs.
- And finally, if repair isn’t something you’d like us to pursue, we’ll rectify the damages by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the broken item.
Is it time to invest in your furniture so it not only looks cleaner, but lasts longer? Give Coit Victoria a call today to make an appointment.