Is cleaning wood floors in your home not the highest item on your priority list? Well, you’re in luck - Coit wood floor cleaning Vancouver can do it for you.
Through a detailed, intensive 5-step professional cleaning process, our Coit Vancouver technicians will give your wood floors the attention they need to look good and last as long as possible.
When we arrive in your home, we’ll start by inspecting your wood floors before we offer you a free cost estimate. Once you approve and give us the green light to get started, we’ll remove all debris and dirt. Next, we’ll scrub your wood floors using professional equipment that cleans using a powerful cylindrical motion.
After we’ve dug deep within the floorboards, we’ll hand-clean any tough-to-reach spots that may need extra attention. We’ll then start step four by performing a second scrub using the same powerful cleaning equipment.
And finally, we’ll apply a top coat to leave your wood floors sparkling.
Which Services & Benefits Does Coit Wood Floor Cleaning Vancouver Offer?
- Investing in professional wood floor care services will not only remove dirt, dust and oil from your floors – you’ll notice a dramatic difference in how they look.
- Thanks to specialized equipment, our technicians will bring back your floor’s original luster.
- With every service, you can let us know whether you’d like us to apply a satin or high gloss finish.
- If you hire Coit to clean your wood floors every 24 months, you can help them last longer and avoid the expense of having to replace worn down, damaged areas.
The Coit Vancouver Team Follows IICRC Best Practices and Recommendations
Every time you hire Coit to clean your wood floors, you can rest assured that we’re cleaning under the well-respected guidance of the IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This worldwide organization guides the most professional cleaning companies in more than 25 countries to ensure they know how to use the most innovative cleaning equipment and procedures to produce the best results.
Each technician is educated about the best practices outlined by this non-profit industry leader to keep their cleaning skills sharp and up-to-date. We follow IICRC standards and best practices when we’re cleaning laminate wood floors, too.
Coit Wood Floor Care Technicians Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to following IICRC best practices, Coit Vancouver keeps its promise to honor our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means just what it sounds like – if you’re not 100% thrilled with how your wood floors look and feel when we’re finished cleaning, then our work isn’t done.
- We’ll reclean your wood floors until you’re satisfied with their appearance and condition.
- We’ll refund the cost of the treatment if you’re still not feeling good about it.
- We’ll repair any items if anything is accidentally damaged while we work.
- We’ll rectify your concern about the item if you don’t want to repair it by giving a cash credit that’s equivalent to the item’s value.
Ready to walk around on the cleanest wood floors possible in your home? Call Coit Vancouver today.