Why should I make a habit of getting carpet professionally cleaned?
Who doesn’t want to look at clean, attractive carpeting that looks brand new? Though your carpet’s appearance is often the motivating factor to schedule a cleaning, there’s actually another very important reason to invest in professional carpet cleaning: your health!
On a daily basis, allergens, dirt, bacteria, dust mites and other stains accumulate on the surface and underneath your carpet. Though you may not be able to see these invisible contaminants, they are there – and they impact the air you breathe whenever you spend time in your home. If your carpet looks clean, that’s great! But how do you know that it’s actually clean below the surface?
It may be a surprising analogy, but the carpeting in your home is actually like a filter. Whatever exists in your carpet exists in the air you breathe, which includes bacteria, dust and dirt that accumulates over time. Sure, you can use a household cleaner to remove some of this dirt. But without a thorough, professional cleaning, the air you breathe won’t be as clean and healthy as it could be.
With our team of professionals at COIT Carpet Cleaning Canada, healthy air in your home is achievable and guaranteed, thanks to our advanced, truck mounted cleaning system.
- For more than 30 years, COIT has been known and trusted in the carpet cleaning industry with its expertise and advanced technology – we’re one of the oldest companies in the business!
- Don’t worry, we’ll follow your carpet manufacturer’s instructions, too. We’ll use specialized equipment that extracts hidden dirt and contaminants, while still paying attention to your carpet’s warranty requirements.
- Looking for a custom carpet treatment that’s specially designed for your carpet? You got it with COIT.
- We’ll clean all of your carpet, placing a particular emphasis on areas of your home where there’s a lot of foot traffic. The more dirt you track in on a daily basis, the more attention these areas need.
- COIT Canada also offers COITGardTM stain-resistant protective coating as an optional treatment, which protects your carpets from tough stains between cleanings. If you need carpet repairs or want to invest in our deodorizer, we’re happy to provide these services.
Work with trained Technicians IICRC-Approved Carpet Cleaners
If you’re looking for more than just your typical carpet cleaning experience, COIT technicians can help. Your local COIT technicians are trained and certified to follow IICRC-approved carpet cleaning techniques, which brings a higher level of skill and even better results. So what exactly does being IICRC-approved mean for your carpet?
IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The goal of this independent organization is to train and identify the best and most experienced carpet cleaning technicians around through continuous education and certification. To get certified by the IICRC as a carpet cleaning technician means you possess the knowledge and skills to deeply and effectively clean all types of carpeting - using the industry’s most advanced technology.
COIT Offers Unconditional Money-Back Guarantees
If you’re a first-time customer, you may be wondering if you should invest in our carpet cleaning services. With our money-back guarantee, we remove the risk and commit to providing you with only the best results. So what does this look like?
It’s simple. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results, we’ll re-clean your carpet until you are. We also commit to repairing any items that suffer damage during the cleaning process. If the item can’t be repaired, we’ll gladly provide a credit for the value of the item.
Are you ready to experience the difference of a carpet cleaning team that’s been serving customers for over 60 years?
Take the first step by calling COIT Carpet Cleaning Services today to speak with a COIT representative.