Deep cleaning your house is a big job. From stained carpets to smelly furniture, the cleaning jobs in your home can easily pile up. And with all of the wonderful things to see and do in Vancouver, you've got better things to do than languish in chores. Go check out the grizzlies at the zoo or the belugas at the aquarium. Picnic by the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Hit the slopes. Leave the dirty jobs to us.
- How are your aging carpets holding up to constant traffic? COIT carpet cleaning Vancouver deep cleans carpets to disappear stains and remove microscopic dust, mites, and bacteria that can harm your air quality.
- Are allergies affecting your family's health? COIT air duct cleaning Vancouver can help allergy sufferers by thoroughly cleaning air ducts; our technicians wield our exclusive vacuum and compressor system to filter pollutants out of your ducts and home.
- Is your furniture a history lesson in spills? COIT upholstery cleaning Vancouver can clean even delicate fabrics like Jacquard and velvet and provide a COITGardTM stain-resistant coating.
- Are your area rugs starting to look worse for the wear? COIT area rug cleaning Vancouver cleans rugs with methods customized to the rug's dyes, fibers, and weaves, and our stain-resistant coating can keep them looking great.
- Do your blinds and shutters carry deep-set discoloration? COIT drapery and blind cleaning Vancouver has the expertise to clean window coverings of all kinds: from sheer drapes to plantation shutters.
- Have you forgotten your grout's original color? COIT tile and grout cleaning Vancouver can restore tile and grout with special cleaning solution and vacuum power and then protect it with our penetrating sealant.
- Do you scrub your stone countertops to no avail? COIT natural stone cleaning Vancouver can revitalize granite, marble, and many other kinds of stone with our specialized 5-step process.
- Do your wood floors need some TLC? COIT wood floor cleaning Vancouver utilizes specialized equipment to clean both surface stains and deeper hidden dirt, finishing up with hand detailing and top coat.