Fire Retarding & Stage Drapery
After commercial draperies have been professionally cleaned by COIT, many of our customers need to ensure that they are meeting fire code requirements by having draperies treated with flame retardant. COIT is one of the few companies licensed to offer this service*.
We can flame-retard your draperies right at your location, if necessary. Not only can COIT provide the quality cleaning you expect, we can also offer you safety and peace of mind with our flame retarding service. Our specialized commercial technicians are equip to handle stage drapery cleaning and flame retarding for all types of commercial locations, including:
- Schools K - 12
Flame proofing can also be applied to many types of furniture and upholstery. Call COIT today to learn more.
*Restrictions May Apply
PROFESSIONAL FLAME PROOFING & STAGE DRAPERY CLEANING
- Experience You Can Trust
COIT’s Certified Flame Retarding services cover:
- Stage draperies
- Window coverings
- Decorative draperies
- Cloth blinds
- Some carpeted areas
- Covered Fabric
- Do They Still Meet Fire Code Requirements?
ARE YOUR DRAPERIES READY FOR REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR?
- DRY CLEANING: Our large reverse action machines assure total saturation of the fabric and thorough cleaning. Our moisture-free system controls shrinkage and may eliminate the need to re-apply flame-retardant.
- FLAME RETARDING: Following cleaning, draperies are field-tested (NFPA 705 standard) to determine if existing treatments are still effective or if the fabric is inherently flame retarded. When re-application is necessary, flame retardant is applied in compliance with fire code requirements and a certificate can be issued.
- CUSTOM DRAPE AND TRACK REPAIRS: Our alteration workroom will repair and reinforce all rips and tears an our on-location technicians can repair or replace track and hardware.
- REPLAEMENT DRAPERIES: COIT is an excellent source for replacement draperies. Stage draperies are made from first quality fabric in accordance with good stage manufacturers practice.
FOR A FREE ESTIMATE - CALL COIT'S STAGE DRAPERY SERVICES
OUR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS LOVE OUR GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re working with a true commercial cleaning professional and partner that offers the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT commercial cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered). *As determined by customary industry standards.
WHY CHOOSE COIT
Dedicated Account Manager
As a COIT client, you’ll have access to a dedicated account manager ready to respond quickly to your requests and ensure the highest quality of commercial cleaning services.
Great Competitive Value
COIT quality service comes at a competitive price and with better results. Our advanced custom commercial cleaning technology, solutions, and methods result in a superior clean you and your occupants will notice.
When it comes to guaranteeing our commercial cleaning services, we have other companies beat. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results, we’ll do whatever it takes to fix it or we’ll refund your money.
To minimize disruption, we provide commercial cleaning services after hours, on weekends, and around your schedule. Our service techs work quickly while respecting your work environment.
You can trust our highly trained, certified, and background-checked commercial cleaning service tech to show up on time, work professionally, and get the job done quickly and correctly the first time around.
Prolong the working life of your commercial flooring, surfaces, HVAC system, draperies, and more with a customized COIT maintenance program including convenient reminders.
TIPS & TRICKS
- March 23, 2022
- March 13, 2022
- March 1, 2022
- January 30, 2022