Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile and grout cleaning takes more than a quick pass with home-cleaning products and a sponge. Over time, dirt, grime, and contaminants build up in your grout lines and on your tile surfaces - making them look discoloured and dull. Damp areas may also develop mildew.
For a true tile and grout deep cleaning, you need a true expert. You need COIT .
- Advanced heat-based technology, cleaning solutions, vacuum power, and high-pressure rinse to remove dirt and grime that others can't.
- We go deep to remove stubborn dirt - even in the most hard-to-reach corners.
- We finish the job by applying a penetrating sealer that protects against mildew and staining for up to two years.
- We specialize in cleaning colored grout, ceramic tiles, and porcelain tiles.
- We can optionally apply Grout COITColourSeal™* to give your tile and grout that back to new appearance
*Restrictions May Apply
ALL THE DIRTY DETAILS - TILE & GROUT
- Getting Ready For Your Appointment
We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- We may will require the use of a threaded cold-water faucet.
- If you know the nature of any spots or areas of concern, please inform the technician during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we may maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of any furniture we will be moving.
- Typical sealer will dry within 30 minutes of application. During this time we recommend keeping small children and pets off the floor surface as well as shoes that can transfer soil the clean tile. Also, please watch your footing, as damp floors may be slick immediately after cleaning.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture on the cleaned tile for at least 48 hours after cleaning.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed tile & grout. If you are aware of any installation issues, imperfections or loose tiles and/or grout, please inform our technician prior to cleaning, so that we may take extra precautions.
- The Dirt Below...
Tile and grout are notoriously difficult to clean. Every homeowner (and business owner!) knows that regular mopping, home tile cleaners and home grout cleaning methods just don't do the trick, especially if you're trying to eliminate stubborn dirt that has settled on tile surfaces or deep into grout lines. Call COIT, and we'll come to the rescue! COIT's professional Tile Cleaning and Grout Cleaning process will keep your tile surfaces, grout lines and countertops clean and fresh. We can boldly go where bottled cleaners and household mops have never gone before!
What makes tile cleaning and grout cleaning (including colored grout cleaning) so difficult? Dirt and contaminants build up over time, making your tiles look dull, and causing grout to darken and appear discolored. Home cleaning methods simply can't get at the built-up, ground-in dirt that has settled in hard-to-reach places. Dirt trapped in the pores of tile and grout is especially difficult to remove with traditional cleaning solutions.
Thankfully, COIT's powerful truck-mounted cleaning system safely cleans floors, showers, and countertops by quickly removing dirt and contaminants. Our Tile Cleaning and Grout Cleaning process uses heat, a specialized cleaning solution, and vacuum power to remove the dirt that homeowners can't. We complete the job with a high-pressure rinse.
After cleaning your tile and grout, our professional technicians will apply a penetrating sealer to protect grout against mildew and staining for up to two years. And basic Grout Cleaning isn't the only service we provide. If you have colored grout in your kitchen or bathroom or between other tile surfaces, our special Grout COITColourSeal™* process will protect it.
COIT's Tile Cleaning service will safely get ceramic and porcelain tiled surfaces sparkling again! And if your tile is made of natural material such as granite, marble, slate, travertine or Saltillo, no problem! Just visit our Natural Stone page for more information.
* Restrictions May Apply
- Colour Sealing
Matching the appropriate grout colour with tiled surfaces is an important step in any room's design. Many homeowners enjoy the elegant look that coloured grout provides for their floors, shower walls or countertops. Coloured grout presents its own cleaning challenges, however, because grout is porous and easily susceptible to discolouration, dirt, mold and bacteria.
COIT's professional Grout COITColourSeal™* process puts a barrier between your grout and contaminants, helping prolong the life of the surface. Our sealant will make your grout 100% non-porous, so that stains and dirt will remain on the surface instead of being absorbed into pores. This makes your grout much easier to clean. When cleaning your coloured grout, COIT uses a special pH-neutral floor cleaner that will not deteriorate the integrity of the sealer.
Color sealers can restore grout back to its original color, or give your surface a whole new look without the expense of redecorating. COIT offers a wide range of colours for you to choose from. Our exclusive 10-year guarantee ensures that with COIT's specialized Grout Color Sealing process, your grout will be restored to a 100% uniform colour, will be resistant to stains, will be 100% non-porous, and will repel chips, flakes or peeling.
Combine COITColourSeal™* service with regular Grout Cleaning and Tile Cleaning services for beautiful, sparkling, colourful surfaces throughout your home!
* Restrictions may apply
TILE & GROUT CLEANING & SO MUCH MORE
OUR residential CLEANING SERVICES COME WITH A GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re getting the best cleaning services backed by the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT residential cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
WHY CHOOSE COIT
COIT backs the quality of our work with the industry’s best guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our specialty cleaning services, we do whatever it takes to fix it. And if we can’t, we’ll refund your money.
70+ Years of Experience
For more than 70 years, customers have trusted their homes to COIT’s professional cleaning services. We’ve been cleaning carpets, hardwood flooring, stone, tile and grout, draperies, blinds, and air ducts longer than anyone — with better results.
First-Class Customer Service
Our customers come first. You’ll always get courteous, professional, responsive service from our customer service reps and cleaning service technicians. We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with your service and results.
The best-trained in the business, all COIT specialty cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked. So you can be sure they know what they’re doing. You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to restoration and carpet cleaners in the industry.
We customize our advanced cleaning solutions, technology, and proven methods to give you a superior clean. You’ll see the difference. Choose COIT and you’ll extend the life of your surfaces and air ducts, and help create a healthier home environment.