Has it been a while since you actually enjoyed looking at the tile and grout throughout your home? If it’s covered in layers of dirt and grime, or if it’s damaged in any way, it may be the perfect time to learn more about the services offered by Coit tile and grout cleaning Vancouver.
Thanks to our powerful truck-mounted cleaning system, Coit Vancouver technicians can remove dirt, contaminants, and other marks quickly and efficiently within showers, floors and countertops in your home. This equipment takes household scrubbing to a whole new level, extracting microscopic dirt that seeps into the pores of tile and grout.
After we deep clean with a heated solution that cuts through even the toughest stains and bacteria, we’ll finish by applying a high-pressure rinse that will revive and restore your tile and grout lines.
How Can You Benefit from Coit Tile and Grout Cleaning Vancouver?
- When you hire Coit grout cleaners to perform a professional cleaning service in your home, you can definitely give up the hours you spend scrubbing tough stains on your hands and knees.
- Our professionally trained technicians have years of training and expertise removing mold, mildew and other bacteria that accumulate within your tile and along grout lines.
- Whether you have tile and grout in your kitchen, in your bathrooms or any outdoor areas in your home, Coit tile and grout cleaning services can tackle stain removal, thanks to the industry’s most advanced equipment and cleaning solutions available.
- By letting Coit deep clean your tile and grout every 12 months, you can maintain its health and condition, instead of having to replace dirty, damaged areas.
- If you’re interested, after our deep cleaning is complete, our tile restoration Vancouver team can apply COITColorSeal to give your tile and grout a whole new look.
Coit Grout Cleaning Vancouver is Certified by the IICRC
Whether or not you want us to apply COITColorSeal to your tile and grout is up to you. But regardless of the specific treatment you choose, you can be sure that our technicians will use the techniques and best practices they learned while becoming certified by the IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
Each technician enrolls in this non-profit cleaning organization’s training courses to learn the ins and outs of properly cleaning tile and grout. After learning the best practices put forth by this worldwide organization, each technician must pass a certification exam to ensure they fully understand how to professionally clean tile and grout to deliver the best results, without exception.
Looking for a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that You’ll Get Results? You Got It
And without exception, Coit Vancouver will uphold our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means if you’re not happy with the results of our tile and grout cleaning procedures, you don’t pay for them – plain and simple.
- If you see anything troubling or unsatisfying after we’re finished cleaning, please let us know so we can reclean your tile and grout right away.
- Not super happy about how the recleaning turns out? No problem – we’ll issue you a full refund.
- Should any items be accidentally damaged while we clean your tile and grout, we’ll pay for all repair costs, no questions asked.
- And if repair isn’t possible for that particular item, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you an equivalent cash credit that you can use to replace it.
Just a few reasons to consider Coit Vancouver’s professional services for your tile and grout – take the first step today by giving us a call.